Waking Up

9.25.2007

The Race is on....to fly away!

After recovering from all the surgeries and emotional strain, I am finally back to work. I went back on Tuesday the 18th for a half day, then Thursday and Friday were full days. It is really nice to back to work and have a sense of purpose for my days.

When I say the race is on, I mean it really is. This week is going to be a real stamina builder. Yesterday was my final Doctor appointment after all the surgeries and such and I was finally given a clean bill of health. My incisions are still healing some, but doing really well. After that appointment I ran errands for things that we will need to go home, since we were out of almost every toiletry item in the bathroom. I also had to get a wedding gift for the first of 2 weddings we are attending in the next 2 weeks. Then I had Chorale practice for the Arts Center of the Ozarks. Today, Wednesday and Thursday I am working. I rearranged my schedule this week so I could have Friday off to travel to Little Rock for the first wedding.

Now after work each day this week, I have to clean my house, work on laundry and begin packing for the trip home on Monday the 1st.

Friday will bring a list of its own, so I don't plan to get much of the house chores done that day.

Saturday and Sunday are going to be crazy as well with preparations. We have to get all of our laundry done so we have clothes to pack, and prepare things for our dog, since she will be kenneled while we are away. Also, I have a baby shower to attend/prepare food for on Sunday.

This should be a fun week of running like a crazy person.

It's all good though, since the end result will be a great visit in Ohio!! YAY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home