Waking Up

7.30.2007

Feeling good and pregnant

I have been feeling good. It is pretty crazy though that I have not gained a single pound but I have already out grown most of my pants. I went out the other night and grabbed a couple of shirts and a pair of capris that weren't maternity but allowed me some room to grow. It is amazing how quickly I am getting a baby bump. I am going to be borrowing some maternity clothes from a friend that is about my height and size so I am very excited that I won't have to buy nearly as much.

On another note we are searching around for a bigger place to rent. We are looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath rental somewhere closer to Bentonville.

We are going to go look at some today.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

score on the maternity clothes. i'm thinking of hitting up becky and jannel since they are about done being pregnant! they both have been wearing some really cute stuff, and i just need to last 3 more months[sadly i'm starting to grow OUT of some of my smaller maternity clothes...]

i was sure this baby was twins b/c of how early i got a bump. it's ridiculous! i'll be interested to see how much i've gained the past 4 weeks since that included vacation and i ate like a pig:-)
good luck finding a new place.

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Brian and Michelle said...

good luck on the home search! Hope you had fun last night at the ladies night!!! talk to you soon! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home