Waking Up

7.16.2007

Lots of GOOD NEWS!!!

This last few days has brought about some very cool, exciting and much needed news.

First off I found out on Friday morning that I am expecting. Josh is excited but we are both a little stressed about finding insurance to cover the costs that we are going to incur for the prenatal care, delivery, and post delivery. I think we are going to have to elect for COBRA, which for those of you that don't know is a state law allowing former employees to continue the health insurance coverage they had while employed by that company at a cost to the individual. Josh and I are expecting to get the information for it later this week via mail.

Second, I just got hired today for a new job. I will be working at Home Inspection Professionals in Bella Vista. I will be working 3, 8 hour days a week. It looks like I will be working on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Which means I will have Mondays off with Josh each week. I am very excited about that. Also, I will have a 3 day weekend every week.

So, let's just say that God has totally come through (not that I didn't think he would). Now all we have to do is figure out how we are going to work out the insurance thing and we are good to go.

I have total and complete confidence and faith that God will provide us with everything we need to care for this child. I am still kinda in shock about it. Sometimes I feel pregnant and then other times I have to go look at the test again to make sure it still shows a positive result. My sister has already nicknamed the baby Miracle.

Well I am off to get some things done. I have a lot to do before I go back to work on Tuesday.

Thanks all for your prayers.

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Chrissy Galloway said...

HOLY CRAP! CONGRATS! How exciting!!!!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Our Family said...

YEA!!! Thanks for the call tonight-it was good to talk to you!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Kim said...

i am so excited for the both of you!!! :)

congratulations babe. love you!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

i'm so flipping excited for you guys!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home