Waking Up

8.22.2007

I'm so excited

Tomorrow, Josh and I set off for our trip to Kansas City, MO. We have know that we were taking this trip since I think April. So, it has been a long time coming. On the agenda is:
1. Rush concert (the main reason we are going, but decided to make a weekend of it)
2. Boulevard Brewing tour
3. Country Club Plaza- shopping center, but free unless we decide to shop
4. Crown Plaza- I've heard it is pretty cool
5. Anything else we can find that is FREE!!!!

We will be there until Saturday evening. Then we will return, have church on Sunday, and then the best part of the next 5 days...... the doctor's visit on Monday. What a great end to a nice getaway weekend. We will get to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Kafka is going to stay with Brock and Lauren while we are away. It is going to be their trial run on a dog. They have been talking about getting one for a while, so I thought they could see how well they do with Kafka and then make the choice. I mean, I figure if they have trouble with Kafka it probably would be best not to get a dog. I say this because Kafka is so laid back. She minds so well, and is so easy to take care of. Hopefully all will go well and they will decide to get a doggie for themselves.

Now, I am off to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow to get going.

See ya'll Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger kellyk said...

fun! you guys have a great time.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

I can't wait til Monday either. I loved hearing Violet's heartbeat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home