Waking Up

8.04.2007

Sickness has oficially moved in

Well the last three days have been long. During the first 10 weeks of this pregnancy I felt good and wasn't sick. Well that ended on Thursday. I woke up feeling OK, but after eating a little bit, I was sick for about 45 minutes. The rest of the day was a battle to keep something down. Yesterday wasn't quite that bad, and I was actually able to go to Brian and Michelle's for a hangout night. Today has been on and off. So, I have spent the day reading up on what helps with the nausea. I have lost 2lbs. in 2 days which I know is not good, so I want to do something to keep myself and the baby healthy. SO- Calling all women that are or have been pregnant. Please let me know what you did to curb the morning sickness that lasted all day?????

Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 5:10 AM , Blogger Keisha said...

I was sick the first 14 weeks of my pregnancy. I don't really remember what helped the most, except the knowledge that it would go away eventually.

I wouldn't worry too much about losing a little weight in the first trimester. I think I read that lots of women do (being so sick and all).

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

yeah i think a lot of women lose weight at first, so don't worry. i have been super lucky to never get sick--just kind of queasy. and the only thing that helped that was always staying not hungry/not too full. so i always had crackers and water in my purse to keep from getting that empty tummy feeling--b/c that's what made me feel nasty. sorry girl!! but you are super close to being out of sicky part!!

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger Joel said...

Another friend of mine is pregnant and she said that they only call it "morning sickness" so women actually want to get pregnant thinking that it only lasts in the morning and not all day. Then reality hits and she has found that it isn't morning sickness after all. It is all day sickness, but she's pregnant and once again tricked by the semantical world in which we live.

I have no other helpful things to say.

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger V and C said...

I had to eat every couple of hours to help from getting sick. Also, I was so sick with the first pregnancy that someone bought me some motion sickness bands. They helped but they hurt my wrist after awhile. Take heart, it will end soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home