Waking Up

11.20.2007

Oh yeah , Oh yeah.... I am almost done

So, I went shopping today for Christmas gifts. I was supposed to work today but ended up getting most of the day off (I had to work for about an hour before my boss informed me that she needed me to trade and work for her tomorrow). So, I went by the church to check in on the staff meeting. Since most of the staff wasn't there today because of the holiday week, it lasted a few minutes and then we did a little bit of cleaning and I was out of there.

Next, I went out to some stores (can't say where since Josh reads this blog and I shopped for him too) and began knocking items off the list. I am super serious when I say that I want to be done by the second week of December with all my shopping. I am pretty sure that won't be a problem. I completely finished Josh's shopping today!!! I wasn't sure what I was going to get him until I was out and found some cool stuff.

I only have 6 people left on the list and then Josh has to shop for me and we are DONE. One of the above mentioned 6 is nothing more than money, so technically I only have 5 people left. I am really having trouble with the dads this year. If anyone has any ideas about gifts for Dads let me know.

Well time to start working on some wrapping.

HE HE HE HE I'm so happy, you don't even know!

34 days till Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home