Waking Up

11.09.2007

Catching up with the times




I finally succeeded in catching up with the times. I have been a registered user on Bloglines for a long time, but never really understood how to use it. Until now! I spent about an hour on Thursday adding feeds to my account. I now have 28 feeds on there and I love it already. I just check in periodically to see if any new posts have been made. Now before I actually used my bloglines account, I used to go to each blog via links on other people's blogs. It would take me forever to go and find out that no one had added anything, ANYWHERE. I must say that I am quite proud of myself for finally setting this thing up, and without Josh's help. That makes it even more special to me.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

I'm in love with bloglinees!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

oops. bloglines not bloglinees.

:)

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Our Family said...

Ha! I tried a few weeks ago and got all confused and quit even setting it up! I'll have to go back and try... one day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home