Waking Up

10.18.2007

Just can't knock this thing

When we went home to Ohio during the first week of October, I got sick. I was sick the whole week we were there. I think I went through 2 boxes of tissues, and at least a bag of cough drops. Well, I haven't been able to get rid of this thing completely since. I still have the coughing, the congestion, the headache, the sore throat, and now I have an earache too. I haven't done much this week, but sleep. I am just so tired and can't seem to get myself motivated to do anything. The last 2 days I have slept until at least Noon. I just don't understand why I am still not feeling well. I was going to try to go the local medical clinic today. The doctor I would have seen is part of a family that attends our church. He tells people all the time to come see him. However, the worst part is that we don't have any insurance and when I called about it, they told me the office visit alone would be between $150-$180. I know that if I saw the doctor we know, he would probably not charge us that much, but I really hate to take advantage of church folks like that. So, here I sit trying to decide what to do. I called into work today with the plan of going to the doctor and I just can't afford it. Plus, if it is nothing more than a cold, they really can't do anything anyways because antibiotics don't help with viral infections.

Man this sucks. I normally wouldn't be such a baby about being sick, but this has been going on for 3 weeks now. I just really want to feel better. Well back to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home