Waking Up

11.09.2007

Josh had a suggestion...

Tonight Josh worked late and when he arrived home I had dinner ready and on his plate. I tried a new recipe tonight from www.kraftfoods.com. I went to the website the other day and they have a great feature called "1 bag, 5 meals". It actually gives you a meal plan for days and the shopping list to go with it. You really should check it out.. it is a real gem when you don't feel like planning meals, but have to eat on a budget. So, anyways, about Josh's suggestion. After dinner, which he really liked, he said I should start posting recipes on here to share with everyone. So, here is the first one.

Creamy Chicken Spaghetti


This is the dish I made tonight and it was really good. It is very easy. I made dinner in about 30 minutes or less. It was a rich creamy sauce, and paired very nicely with the chicken and zucchini.

Give this one a try and let me know what you think. Let me know if you would like for me to share recipes and reviews with ya'll.

L8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home