Waking Up

6.18.2007

Let the weightloss and cleaning begin

So, today I finally went back to the gym for the first time in almost a year. I went in the middle part of the day. It was a little busy, but not too bad. SO, I had planned to meet a friend of mine every day this week, but it looks like we are both pretty busy and may not be able to get together every day. While I was there today I did about 30 minutes of cardio, and then did the weight machines, did quite a bit of ab work and finished with stretching. Tomorrow I am going to go at 8am and probably do the same type of workout as today. So far, I am not really all that sore. I did notice a huge jump in my energy level after I worked out though. I am hoping to go everyday this week except Wednesday. Next week might be a little more difficult since my mom and g-ma will be here, so I don't know if I will make it to the gym at all next week. Then I am going to be working on a temporary basis through the staffing agency I am registered with after that until I find a permanent position somewhere, so I am going to really try to keep a routine of going, but it might be difficult.

On another note (as indicated in my title) I am going to be doing some major cleaning around my house this week. I decided to rent a rug doctor carpet cleaner and use it in my living room and hallways. I am also going to make sure that my extra bedroom is cleaned really well, since I have company coming and it is a good excuse to do it. I cleaned my laundry room today, and GOSH, just having that little space clean made me feel so good. After that I went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes and such, then I ended up cleaning out Josh's closet in the extra bedroom and after all that was done... I went to Walmart. I wanted to get a large tub for Josh to put all of his paint ball gear into so it was no longer laying around everywhere in the bedroom and the closet. I also purchased an under the bed storage bin and a new space saver cabinet/shelf for over the toilet in my bath. Unfortunately, after putting part of that cabinet together I realized it wasn't wide enough to fit over the toilet. So, now I will have to return it and then purchase a different one and put that one together. Needless to say I have a lot to get done this week before Friday evening, so I am going to be busy. I am ready to have a clean house though!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

fun seeing you today--funny i've run into you twice now in walmart, but two different stores:-)

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Our Family said...

Hey! I was just checking in to see what you were up to! Fun Life Stuff! What staffing agency? If it's where I used to be I can put in a good word for you! :) If not, you can go there and use two staffing agencies! :) Let me know!

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Keisha said...

For some reason your blog was not updating on my bloglines so it's been a while since I've dropped by. Anyway, enjoy your time off maybe we can get together some time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home