Waking Up

5.04.2007

Whirlwind week and the great closer

This week has been so incredibly busy. I have had Choir practice, preparations for choir concert including dress rehearsal, Couples group, doctors' appointments, interviews, and office testing at staffing agencies. Every day this week I have left my house around 8am not to return to my house until after 9pm. That means I have put in four 13 hour days. Sheesh am I tired. This week has been one of the best and worst all in one. I had a serious breakdown about my job search and my faith. This resulted in me establishing that God was trying to tell me that I am getting in the way of his plans! I also learned that I was very bitter and resentful towards my current boss, and I needed to let that go. I have been slowly working out of this state, and from the point of turning it over to God and apologizing to my boss, I have had numerous job opportunities come knocking. No serious potentials yet, but I can tell that they are only days away. Thank you God, for molding me and helping me to see my faults. The lesson I have learned in all of this has been very difficult to endure, but God never gives us more than we can handle. So, the last two days have really been great. I have really perked up and realized my potential. I am going to be more bold in my interviews and make sure that companies know that they will be sorry if they do not hire me. Oh yeah, thanks to all who wrote reference letters for me.

Now for the great closer... I am going on a date tonight. There is this really cute guy that lives with me and I have been wanting to go out with him for a while but, we have both been very busy. Well, we finally found the time to go, and he is taking me to P.F. Chang's for dinner. I am super excited, because I have never been there. Also, some friends of ours are going to double with us. We are excited about that since we have never gone out with them before.

Have a great weekend all!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Blogger kellyk said...

we had so much fun last night!! sorry about the disney movie! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home