Waking Up

6.15.2007

The beginning of my unemployed vacation

Today at noon I left my office at InvestLinc for the last time. I feel great. I am really ready to move on to the next stage of my life. I am though, ready to enjoy my next 2 weeks of NO WORK!!! Next week I plan to clean my house, catch up on laundry, take my dog to the vet and bath her, and prepare for the arrival of my mom and grandma. I am super excited about their arrival. We are planning to go to Branson at some point during their time here, but other than that I don't have any plans for them yet.

So... I ask you locals, what are some things that we can do that are cheap or free in Northwest Arkansas??? Any ideas you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tell everyone that they need to go to the gentry drive thruogh safari. It is cool animals and (at least last time I was there) if you bring bannas and put them on your hood, monkeys will jump on your car and eat them.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Brian and Michelle said...

the drive in movie in fayetteville is cheap and fun!

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Keisha said...

If you go to the safari you'll need bread too, and beware of the emus (they scare me).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home