Waking Up

5.20.2007

Picture

Kelly posted about her family picture from our Mother's Day service. Our church had a photographer come in and take family portraits and every family got a free 5X7. So here is our picture.

A lot of things have been happening with my career search, but nothing firm yet. I am doing well with it though. I totally trust that God will put me in the right place at the right time. I am learning a ton about myself in this process. It has been really good for me and for everyone around me. I have my joy back, and know it is only because I am for the first time realizing that I can do ANYTHING. God has opened my eyes to the endless possibilities for my life.

So I am ready for whatever is coming.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM , Blogger Joel said...

Good to hear that. Check out Jeremiah 17:7-8. Been resounding with me a lot lately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home