Waking Up

4.24.2007

Ladies of KeyPoint Date Night

Let me start off by explaining the title. In an e-mail I sent out to all the wives whose husbands are away, I asked them if we could make a date to hang out and have dinner. So, tonight Stacy, her 3 kids, Sarah, her 3 kids, Lauren, Genessa, and I are getting Applebees appetizers, watching American Idol and hanging out. I am not much into the Idol thing, but I must admit that I was glad that Sanjaya kid finally got booted. I was sick of hearing about him on the radio all the time! So, anyways, I guess I will get my first taste of the current contestants this evening.

Now, on to the countdown. I am very anxious to have my wonderful hubby home. I did not sleep very well last night at all. I kept waking up trying to get comfortable. I am used to snuggling with him, and so I was pretty uncomfortable all night long.

1 day, 6 hours, 18 minutes, and 58 seconds and counting...

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

hope you guys had fun!! sounds like you are filling your time well...see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home