Waking Up

4.23.2007

Let the countdown to his return begin

Things are good I guess. It has pretty much been the same old thing. Work, church, spending time with my husband and friends. Although lately, Josh and I are finding it more and more difficult to have time together. This weekend our church had a men's retreat at a State Park. They were gone from Friday afternoon(while I was at work) until Saturday late afternoon. During the time that he was gone I was able to hang out with some girls from church, get a massage, and get some housework done. When Josh got back on Saturday we got caught up and went to bed early, since neither one of us had much sleep the night before. Sunday, of course brought church, which takes up half of our day, then we grabbed some Arby's for lunch, headed home and ended up falling asleep on the couch. We ended up taking a nap, that we really didn't have time for. Once we woke up we both had things to get accomplished before the night was over. He had to get some computer stuff worked out and I had to get some more cleaning done for this week, as well as some much needed laundry. Now, the reason we had to get this done was because Josh was leaving with the church staff to go to TX for a conference for the next couple of days. Now, while he is gone I have made lots of plans to pass the time. I really don't like to stay at home by myself. So, I have decided to keep myself very busy so the time will pass very quickly. Here's what I have in store:
Working during the day, Chorale Practice, dinner with the other staff wives whose husbands are away, Lauren spending the night(her husband Brock is away with mine), and dinner with my friend Becky. By the time I get done with that dinner with Becky, it will only be a couple of hours before my husband will be home again. So, I am looking forward to some much needed girl time, but I will definetly be counting down the days until my man returns. We have both been pretty busy lately so I am hoping this coming weekend we can go do something and spend some time together. Maybe we can go to the lake and take the dog or go for a hike. We'll see.

2 days, 59 hours, 3577 minutes, 214606 seconds, and counting till Josh will be home again.
http://timeanddate.com/s/cyt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home