Waking Up

3.17.2007

My cuz came to visit


On Friday around 1:30pm my cousin Tabitha came to visit. She had been in Texas at Shepard Air Force Base visiting a friend, so on her way back through to Indiana she stopped to see Josh and I. She came to my office while I worked on packing things up for our upcoming move.(its this Friday) About 3pm we left my office and came home to get ready to go out to dinner. We decided with Josh's help to go to the Whole Hog Cafe. So, we got ready and when Steven arrived we all went to dinner. Once we ate our very yummy, very inexpensive food we headed back to the house to get some gaming on. Steven had brought his Wii over as well as his Guitar Hero II game. So, I decided to challenge my cuz in a game of Wii boxing. It came down to a descision at the end of the three rounds. I won! Today though my arms hurt like crazy. I could barely lift the case of Coca-Cola I purchased at the store for Josh today. So, back to the story... Tabitha and I were able to connect with my sister via video chat. Tabitha had never seen my neice Lilli. Then once we finished the video chat we got rockin' with the guitars. Tab, as she is most often referred to, had never played Wii or Guitar Hero. That was the reason we wanted to play so badly. This morning she left to head back to Indy. It was really great to see her, and we had a blast.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger kellyk said...

i love whole hog! we'll have to go together sometime. and i think you are crazy brave for playing paintball at all!! scares the poo out of me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home