Waking Up

12.02.2005

The end and the beginning

Well here I am back to the blog world. I apologize that I don't post more often, but things just haven't been that interesting lately.

I am officially done with my Intro to Computer Systems class this semester. My professor told us last night at class. We just had to take one last chapter test so to speak and we were done. NO FINAL!!!! He is taking us all out for pizza next week though. I have really had it easy this semester because I was the assistant and didn't have to do any of the homework, although I did some, or take any of the chapter tests, which I also took some of these. I felt good that I did more than I had too, but I could have challenged myself so much more. SO this would be the end of a semester, but the beginning of the remainder of my college career, which will probably last the next 5 years at the rate I am going.

Next semester I am planning to take 2 classes: Beginning Algebra which will be 3 hours on Tuesday nights. I am also taking Music Appreciation, also a three hour class but on Thursday nights. I am a little worried that it will be to much for me to handle, but I also want to challenge myself. I want to get my Associate degree as quickly as possible, which means more than one class per semester. I have asked Josh to help keep me "on task" during the semester, but I usally get angry with him when he questions my motives and such. Please pray that I will find my Music Apprec. class to be more of a "pasttime" that I enjoy rather than a class of homework and reading. One other reason I took that class was because I have to go to events and things to see music in action, so now Josh has to take me!

Has anyone been to the movies lately? What movies are worth paying top dollar to see in the Theatre?

We are coming home in 21 days. See ya soon!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger PapaBob said...

At clark state this year Im taking ENG111, ACC111, NTK173, and a two others haha.

But college is my full time job so I have a lot more time for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home