Waking Up

9.20.2005

Cook's Choice and Cowboys Delight

I have recently been trying out some new recipes from 2 sources online and I really like them. The first is www.kraftfoods.com which has a lot of quick and easy recipes. The second is definitely a good one. It is www.allrecipes.com. A made two recipes from this one tonight. We are having "Italian night" tomorrow with our life group and I made Baked Ziti. It is layered with provolone cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. I haven't tasted it yet, but I just know it will be great! Also I made something called Cowboy Casserole. It has ground beef, bacon, pork & beans, bbq sauce, and biscuits and it was really good. I did feel like I should be eating out of a steel coffee cup from the old days, and sittin in front of a fire with my horse, my dog and a of course my hat! So check out the recipes form these two site and give me a idea what they taste like.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger Kay-luh said...

I would have to say kraftfoods.com is one of my favorite sites to get a recipe. I'm sure what you made was a delight.

I miss you oh so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home