Waking Up

9.05.2005

Labor Day weekend makes me sick

Well, my weekend has flown by. I spent the entire day Saturaday and Sunday in bed sick! I am feeling better today, but I know I better take it easy. I beleive that I have a UTI(Urinary tract infection). I get them frequently, but it has been a long time since I have been sick like this from one. You feel like you have the flu. The last time I had one this bad I ended up in the ER with blood poisoning. I have to be very careful with these to make sure that the don't get that far again. I felt like I was dying when I went to the hospital and I don't ever want to feel like that again. I think I am doing well today though, I just have to drink lots of water, and cranberry juice.
Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home