Waking Up

9.27.2005

Big Sister to be

I just finished up a lunch meeting with a lady from Big Brothers/Big Sisters. She conducted my volunteer interview to become a BIG! I am really excited about being a part of a young girls life in a way that could really make a difference. I know I am a part of many young girls/womens lives in OH and you see how they have turned out. :)

I just hope Jennifer hasn't corrupted them too badly since I left!

Be strong ladies, stand firm against the evil.

You know I love you Jen, I just wanted to pick on you today.

I miss ya'll and can't wait to see you at Christmas time.

Hugs,

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger SABRINA said...

Ahhhh, Grog. That sounds so good. The retreat may not be the same as old times, but it may be better than ever. Remember, change is good!

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger Kim said...

i agree with aaron! at least you'll be there somehow. haha. or maybe we can kidnap you both. yeaaaaaah.

and you are a great part of my life..and we've turned out just fine. you were always an inspiration to me, and still are. i love you sabrina!!

i can't wait to see you at Christmas time either! yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home