Waking Up

2.14.2005

The New Beginnings

Yesterday was the 1st service at KeyPoint. It went very well I thought. Of course we learned what not to do next week, but mainly it was good. During Pastor Casey's message, I was looking around thinking "is this really only the first service?" It sure was, but we have so many things in place already that it seemed like we had been there for at least a few weeks or months. So Josh and I are now part of a new church. We had about 250 people there yesterday, including a bunch of people from New Life church in Conway and Maumelle, AR. We got to see Pastor Rick Bezet and his family, and that was really great!

I think Josh and I have found a couple that we can be good friends with. They are very down to earth, and we all seem to have a lot in common... for example, Josh and Shawn are very creative people (Shawn works for Wal-mart Home Office doing graphic design). Whitney and I are both administratively minded people. She used to do Payroll Admin. before she moved here on Tues. of last week. So needless to say we have enjoyed hanging out with them.

Well, gotta go now, I'm at work and I probably need to get busy doing something, well maybe after I have some coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home