Waking Up

1.21.2005

Hey all!

I am finally able to sit down and Blog. You see Josh just left to go help another guy move in down here. People are coming like crazy. THe leadership team is meeting on a regular basis, getting all the details hashed out. I went in to my new office today to meet with one of the main dudes, Doug, to go over some things. I start on Mon. Unbelievable! This place is so awesome down here. I really like the city and the atmosphere. We have been busy getting everything set up and getting settled into the new house. I like our place. The kitchen is real big, and we are decorating with a new attitude, a modern, contemporary, yet classic look. Its really warm and cozy. Josh is supposed to show me how to post pics on my blog soon. So when he does, I'll get them on here. We got new cell phones on Thurs. Mine is a picture phone and I will be using it a lot. The pics aren't great but good enough for you all to see stuff down here. I miss you all.

Oh I am 25 today, I am begining to feel old.

Take care keep in touch.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Joel said...

Happy Birthday...belated as it may be...

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Kay-luh said...

Happy Birthday... a day late.

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I'm so glad everything is going smoothly. Yay!

Happy belated birthday. You need to give me your address so I can send you something. :) I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home