Waking Up

2.02.2005

Snow Emergency

Today we are having our first "real snow fall" since our move to Arkansas. However, it is only an accumulation of about 1-3 inches. These people are crazy. All of the schools in Benton and Washington counties are closed, even the Court House is on a delay. It's like they don't know what to do when it snows here! I drove to work this morning and the roads weren't even covered, just wet. So here I am at work while all the little children are at home in their pajamas watching tv. This sucks. It's not that I mind being at work I just wish I was able to have a day off because of the weather, even though its only a couple of inches. Come on people we don't need to issue a snow emergency for a few inches of snow! Well have a great day ya'll. I am sure the snow will make it North very soon. Maybe some of you will get a day off too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home