Waking Up

12.27.2004

The Return to work

Well, here it is the Monday after Christmas, and most working folks had to go back to work today, including myself. It was really difficult to get out of bed this morning, knowing that I would not have anything to do today until my boss comes in, if she does. I was not very happy when I arrived at the University today, only to find that the parking lots are not plowed very well, there isn't a path to the door that I would normally go in to get to my office, so I had to walk around the driving path to the main front door to the Creative Arts Center. More than likely I will have to walk around to go to lunch and of course when I return. I know the walking doesn't kill me, but come on people your not doing your jobs! Also when I was driving here, right after I turned onto Col. Glenn off of Fairfield Rd. the 2 turn lanes immediately become one lane... one lane for all the University traffic to get to work, that'll be great! So anyways I just don't understand why the plows aren't going back around and pushing the snow out of the road completely and plowing the streets that are still completely snow-covered (like my street). I had to wake Josh up this morning to have him back the car through the snow drift onto the street for me, just so I could come to work. I used to like snow, but I think I'm changing my mind at a rapid pace.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Blogger Joel said...

I have an ally! The Snow-Hater Alliance - maybe I'll start a fan club.

Welcome to the beautiful world of WSU's snow shoveling crew. Go Union! Yeah, I remember the days of walking through snow drifts cause they are the only ones who determine which entrances you can and can't use when there is snow.

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for coming out to my party. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home