Waking Up

1.30.2005

I need your prayers

Since we moved down here everything has been great, except one thing. My neck and back are really bad again. I can't sleep most nights cause it hurts no matter how I try to lay. I woke up this morning and immediately had to take some pain meds, just to be able to move around. I iced the back of my neck to help reduce any swelling, but I am still in pain. Please pray for 100% healing. I don't want to have this problem anymore. Josh and I won't have insurance again until March 1, so I will have to doctor myself with pain meds for now, and I don't like that idea. Alright, I'm sure you get the jest. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Manda said...

Hey Girl,
so sorry to hear about your back and neck, I am praying for you definitely. Great to hear everthing else is going well, I checked out your new office pics on Josh's blog...it's pretty cool, doesn't look at all boring. It always help to work in a space that you like. Well I will call you soon to chat. Love ya!

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, as always. :)

It was great talking to you tonight! I was so glad to hear from you. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home