Waking Up

2.03.2005

The Deal

Well, I have been at this work thing for almost 2 weeks now. I haven't been sleeping very good though at night cause of my back and neck. I wish I could just go back to bed, for an hour then I would feel better. I am sooooooo looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. But we have to get up on Sunday to go and do a run-through service for KeyPoint. I am really excited about it though. We had our last meeting last night and it was cool. I got to meet some more people that will be a part of our church.

I have been kinda bummed out lately, I don't think I'll be able to come home in March for Jeremy's wedding, and have seriously been missing everyone. I talked to my friend Danielle last week and she is mad at me cause I wasn't able to say goodbye to her before we left Ohio. I can understand her being upset, but she didn't give much effort to making time to see me either. It would seem that our friendship may be coming to a close. That makes me sad since we have been friends for about 14 years. Yet I know that God puts people in your life for a season and they serve their purpose, then you move into a new season.

I would really like to come home to see everyone, so I would like for you all to pray that something will work out that will allow Josh and I to fly home for a cheap rate and stay a couple of days so we can attend that wedding and see ya'll. Alright I better get to work now. Love ya.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger Manda said...

Hey, I am so praying that you guys can come up in March, not just cause I miss ya and want to see ya, but because it sounds like you need a little bit of a break. As for the Danielle thing, hang in there, it's amazing what God can do with a friendship you thought was dead. Ok, gotta go, love ya lots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home