Waking Up

1.05.2005

The Tough Row to Hoe

Well, I had my last day of work on Monday. It was really sad leaving there, cause that has been the very best job I have ever had. Yesterday(Tues.) I worked on packing up stuff, Josh's folks came over that afternoon and helped me, but I wasn't in a very good mood. You see ever since Josh and I have made the decision to make this move it seems that we have done nothing but argue. Argue over what needs to be done, and how to do it, well just about everything. I am pretty positive that it is just the stress of it all, but man it sucks. It became apparently clear to me last night that I had totally lost faith in God, that I was in a state of almost not beliveing at all. I guess it has just been so hard for me, since it seems like nothing has fallen into place yet, and we leave in a weeek. I haven't been praying, or even talking to God for that matter and I had lost all hope. Josh really helped me last night, he made me talk to him about how I felt, and questioned me about my feelings toward God, and made me realize what was happening. He prayed for me, and I cried out to God to help me beleive again and to help me grow closer to him and Josh. It has been really trying to do all of this, but I am sure that this will be the greatest thing we have ever done. Today, Josh wasn't feeling well, he came home yetererday and took medicine, and Josh just doesn't take meds, even Tylenol for a headache, so I knew he really wasn't feeling well. He stayed home today and we both slept till 12:30. That was nice, I feel good. We are going to venture out and run a few errands, then we are going on a date to see Polar Express. I let you know what I thouhgt of it next post. Well gotta get ready now, see ya.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I'll be praying for you guys. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home