Waking Up

12.09.2004

Well, I'm back. I know it has been a while since I've posted anything, but I haven't really had time, and if I have, I've just been too dag tired. I have been so tired lately, and I have no clue why. I just feel weak. I have slept almost everyday on my lunch break in my car. Maybe its my medicine, but I work during the day when I take it, so I just don't know. Anyways it's Thursday afternoon and the office is empty except for me (I'm so lucky) and I don't feel like doing anything, so here I am posting. I started going to Physical Therapy on Monday and I have another appt. tonight. They are doing some electrical stimulus, massage (yah hoo) and I have to exercises, but they make my shoulders hurt. So I guess thats about it for now.

Later.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I love Sabrina. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home