Waking Up

3.09.2007

Survival of the fittest!

Exhausting, that has been the overwhelming theme at work lately. I planned an Executive retreat where six of our top guys came and had meetings for almost 3 days. During that time I made a 75 mile roundtrip 3 days in a row. Making this trip and tending to all of the details necessary to make the meeting a success was beyond exhausting! It was a successful retreat and I feel good about the job that I did. In the background of this retreat planning, I have been gearing up for our office move. This move, I feel could quite possibly be the biggest "stresser" I have ever had to face. We are 2 weeks out from move day, and I just started packing our office today. I just called the moving company today to schedule them. Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh? I, frankly, am not the one who waited till the last minute though. It has only been decided that we were definetly moving and have a place to go for about 7 days now. We didn't sign our new lease agreement until March 2nd. So, the next 2 weeks are going to be total hell for me as I work really hard to make this move happen. The reason I named this post "survival of the fittest" is because that is exactly what the next few weeks are going to be. Have you ever heard the saying "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"? I guess that will be my motto in order to make it through. Please pray for me, I am surely not going to do this on my own. I will need God's strength to sustain me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home