Waking Up

1.08.2007

Chorale Singer once more




I have a wonderful opportunity awaiting me on Jan. 22nd. I will be joining a group of over 50 singers from around Northwest Arkansas for 15 weeks of rehearsals before a final concert on May 6. I am super excited about being a part of a chorale again. I will be able to meet new people, and do something I love... SING!

On another note, Josh and I are looking around for a newer, nicer, rental. We found a townhouse in Springdale that we really liked, but we aren't sure of the neighborhood. The place was great on the inside but the back yard was not fenced and had a lot of trash strung around. Not to mention a huge hole in the yard that was full of rain water. Other than that we were very pleased with it. So, we are considering that place, and keeping our eye out for others as well. We will probably have a good amount of changes taking place this year. We will be moving from our current rental, my office is moving to a new location, our church is going to 2 services, I am joining the chorale, and this year I will not be going to summer camp.

Sorry to all of my friends at Word of Faith. It is just not a good situation for our household to try and have both Josh and I at camp every year.

Well anyways, I hope you are all having a great year so far. I know I am.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Aaron Pru. said...

Where are your offices moving to?

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger SABRINA said...

Well it looks like we are going to be going further south than we are now. We are leaning towards the Johnson area, but it could be in Fayetteville.

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Kim said...

aw. that's sad that you won't be there this year. but it's understandable. i know it's hard for the both of you to be there.

just make sure to come back and visit soon. :)

i love and miss you! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home