Waking Up

1.31.2007

A Race to the finish, but a break in the madness

This week has been and will continue to be a race to the finish. I have had busy days at work and evenings full of activity. Let me give you the run down of this week's past and future.

Monday: Work- At work I have been working on several major projects. I am planning an Executive retreat for our top 5 people of the company. The retreat will last 2 full days and I have to work out all the logistics. Also, our office will be moving to a new space in Fayetteville sometime around April or May. I am going to be handling all the logistics of this project as well, so I am trying to prepare everything as much as possible for that move ahead of time.
Evening- On Monday nights I am now attending rehearsal for a chorale for the Arts Center of the Ozarks. I have had 2 rehearsals so far, and I seem to be falling right back into the swing of reading music and singing with a large group.

Tuesday: Work- Same as Monday

Evening- This evening brought about a trip to the grocery store. This is the only night this week that has not been planned for something, so I had to make a date with Walmart.

Wednesday: Work- My day started out a usual, but lunch time brought about a great break for the week. We are in the middle of a snow storm. Not that it is a blizzard by any means, but here in Arkansas things get pretty hairy when we get any kind of winter weather. It took me 50 minutes to travel home which would normally only take me about 15 minutes. I saw several people sliding, one of which slid right into the back of the car in front of them. Both of those cars were in the lane beside me. Scary! I am now at home enjoying my afternoon off with Josh.

Evening: If the weather would have been good, we would have had life group tonight. We haven't been meeting since before Christmas because of the end of the semester. I am ready to get back together with all the other young married couples and fellowship.

Thursday: Work- I will probably go in late tomorrow if we continue to get a bunch of snow. I don't like to travel in and have to compete with the other drivers. I am sorry, but Arkansas drivers really don't do well in winter weather driving conditions. I suspect it will be a typical day.

Evening- My evening will be comprised of a trip to the bank, and Praise & Worship practice.

Friday: Work- I will probably have a busy Friday. That seems to be the norm lately.

Evening- We have been invited to some friends house for dinner this night. It looks to be a pretty fun filled evening.

Saturday: Shopping will be in the cards for me on Saturday. I am looking for a few new nice work/church outfits. That evening we are having something called InSPAration for our women at KPC. It will be an evening of spa services, relaxation, good food, and great conversation.

Sunday: The day is going to be a busy one. 2 services at KPC. I will be there from 7:45am until around 1pm. Home for lunch, hopefully a nap, then off to some friends house for our 2nd Annual Super Bowl Party. Go Colts!

So that is a look at my week. Goodluck staying warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home