Waking Up

1.23.2007

My first video chat

Last night Josh and I were able to video chat with my sister, brother-in-law, my nephew, niece, and Josh's parents. I have never used a webcam before, and I must say it was quite weird. The picture was good on our end, but it was a little hard to see everyone on the other side because of the light from their ceiling. It was really great though, since Josh and I haven't seen any of them since Thanksgiving. My niece was a newborn when we saw here at thanksgiving and she has gotten so big already. We made my nephew's night by chatting with him. He even got to see Kafka, our dog. My sis, and bro-in-law have never been down to see us, so I gave them a tour of the house by walking around with the laptop in front of me. I am looking forward to video chatting with my family every couple weeks or so. Thanks to the church for purchasing the new laptops, which has enabled my family to see each other a lot more often than we ever thought possible!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Allen said...

fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home