Waking Up

11.15.2006

Clean teeth and ranting husband

It is that time again. A time that Josh hates very much. Time to go to the dentist and get our teeth cleaned again. The last time we had it done was over a year ago. My company just changed dental insurance providers, so I decided I should get us some appointments. We are going to a new dentist, as the one we saw last year was a long drive away from where we work and live. Now, let me explain to you about Josh and the dentist. Before Josh and I went last year to the dentist, Josh had not been in about 5 years. He truly hates to go. He says that cleaning your teeth makes them hurt, so what person in their right mind would go just so they can walk out with sore teeth. He is quite a baby when it comes to this area. I try to do it on a regular basis so I will still have my teeth in 30 years. I like having my own teeth to eat with. I like the thought of not having removable teeth too. That just grosses me out!

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

I was so freaked out about the dentist when I was little that my mom took me there to play and hang out with the dentist once a week for months before they did any work on me. I was really young; I don't even remember it. Apparently I had a really bad exprience with the first dentist we went to.

Now a days I don't mind the dentist. So, maybe you should just take Josh by the office once a week to play. :)

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Joel said...

speaking of which, I think I have a cleaning scheduled on the 28th. Grrr...all they really do is tell you what a horrible job your doing. Nothing is good enough, and the world will come to an end if you don't floss 12 times a day, nor would anyone in their right mind want to date you because of the build up on your teeth.

Josh has a noble reason to despise this profession that we have legalized.

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Kay-luh said...

I don't mind the dentist but I should go more than I do.

But on a different subject I have to let you know I got my acceptance letter from Johnson and wales! Exciting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home