Waking Up

8.14.2006

Let the games begin...

I picked this title for several reasons... the first being that our Softball season officialy starts tomorrow with our double header at 6pm and then at 7pm. Down here we only play for 1 hr. and who ever is winning at that point wins. So, I am excited and a little nervous since I haven't practiced for about 2 weeks. I did purchase a bat that will work really well for me, it is a 31" long bat with a 26 ounce weight. I can't wait to knock one out of the park! Well maybe I'll at least get a base hit. LOL!

The other reason for the title is the game of running around like a crazy person has begun. This week looks like this

Sun: Church, lunch at the Pastor's house, grocery store, dinner guests at our house

Mon: Work, Praise & Worship practice, bi-monthly budget meeting with Josh, prepare stuff for softball game for Tues. night

Tues: Work til 5pm, run home get ready for game, game til 8pm

Wed: Work til 5, come home make Pasta Salad, group starts at 6:30pm. We are generally there till about 9pm

So thats the wirlwind of a week thats happening here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home