Waking Up

11.07.2006

Welcome to the world Lilliann Lynn




This is my adorable niece. She was born Friday, Nov. 3, 2006. She and her grandmother share the same birthday, which I think is very cool. She weighed in at 7lbs. 1oz. and was 20in. long. She and my sister are doing very well. I will be able to see her very soon, since we are going home for Thanksgiving. I am so proud of my sister and brother-in-law, and my nephew Jacob. They are all doing very well, adjusting to the schedule of Lilli. Jacob told his dad, "I love her dad"! How cute. I can't wait to see all of you.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

ahhh! I love it!!! Sappy Keisha can't stay away from any news about babies!

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Em O said...

She's so sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home