Waking Up

8.09.2006

The wide world of Podcasts

I did it! I finally subscribed to a couple of Podcasts so I can listen to them while I am at work. I am usually by myself at the office and why not take that time to learn something new, listen to a great sermon, or brush up on old skills. I am not a typically podcast listener in the sense that I know what I want to listen to right away, so I am trying a few different ones out to get a feel for them and then I will probably think of some that I really want to subscribe to. So, here they are in no particular order...

1. A Comfy, Cosy, Clean House- this podcast consists of 15 minute daily tasks to help keep your house clean. I hope it will be helpful for those busy days and weekends that I just don't find the time to really clean my house.

2. Enjoying Everyday Life, by Joyce Myer- I really like Joyce. I think that she is challenging in everyway, especially to women. I hope that this will be an everyday listening experience that will strengthen my Christian walk.

3. Survival Guide, Learning Spanish for your trip- I am not going on a trip to any Spanish-speaking countries, but I want to re-learn it to help me in my job and so someday I can go to Cancun or on a mission trip and communicate efficiently.

4. What Not to Wear, Stacy & Clinton- I love knowing the latest trends in fashion. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of dressing my specific body type.

So, that's the ones I will start with. I'll let you know if I find any others that are good.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Tim said...

Relevant magazine has a new magazine called radiant mag. they also have a podcast witht the same name, Genessa likes it. If you are in to home canning there is a good podcast called "if I can, You can" I just like the name. Then there is a podcast that talks about how to do stuff it is called "how to podcast" It is pretty girly. I got it because I thought it would tell me how to podcast, but it didn't, I like the recipies. i also recomend the kpc video shorts podcast, we are well on our way to 200 subscribers.

Shine on,

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger خدمات منزلية said...

شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجازان
شركة ترولى نولن لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home