Waking Up

8.03.2006

What's in a Rockstar?

For the last 4 or so weeks I have been watching the CBS t.v. show Rockstar:SuperNova. It has been quite interesting so far. I wanted to find out if anyone else has been watching and if they have who are you hoping to see as the "frontman" for SuperNova's band. For those of you who have not seen it here is the website to check out: Rockstar:SuperNova.

I personally love to watch Dilana perform. She has such a unique style and she is kinda freakish in a good, rock'n roll sorta way. I think she could be the one! However, I don't know if Gilby, Jason, or Tommy Lee will allow a girl to be the frontman of SuperNova. I also like Lukas. He has the rock style, but he's kinda quiet, and that just won't do for Tommy Lee! Next comes Storm. She can sing, and man oh man can she rock, but we are back to the girl lead of an all male band.

If you haven't seen any of the episodes you can check out some of them on the website here or on the CBS website here. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home