Waking Up

11.08.2006

Soundtrack to Life

Following the posts of everyone else. Here is the soundtrack to my life.

Opening Credits: Baby Girl- Sugarland

Waking Up: Do Not Move- David Crowder

First Day At School: This is Love- Cool Hand Luke

Falling In Love: Everyone- Glenn Packiam

Fight Song: Here I Am- Delirious

Breaking Up: Elevation- U2

Prom: Better is One Day- Jeremy Camp

Life's Ok: Use Me- Dustin Burke Band

Mental Breakdown: Bullet the Blue Sky- P.O.D.

Driving: On Fire- Switchfoot

Flashback: Intercessional- Andy Hunter

Getting Back Together: Praise Joint- Kirk Franklin

Birth of Child: I Won’t Dance- Frank Sinatra

Wedding: Sing To the King- Passion Band

Final Battle: The Wonders of You- Andy Hunter

Death Scene: Lie Down- P.O.D.

Funeral Song: Dreams For Sale- Cool Hand Luke

End Credits: The Heart of Worship- Micheal W. Smith

Some of them were quite funny, but some don't make any sense.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Joel said...

I like:
- Waking up: Do Not Move
- Prom: Better is One Day (LOL!)
- Getting Back Together: Praise Joint
- Birth of Child: I won't Dance (I actually laughed)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home