Waking Up

10.31.2004

Our Vacation Sunday

Today Josh and I went to FCC for church. We went to their 11am service. It was ok. The music was a little more traditional than what I like but it was good. Rick Ives gave the message, about "Our Motives". He speaks very plain and clear and was easy to understand. If any of you know Rick he is a very large man, but you can tell that he is such a "big teddy bear" of a guy. He seems very sincere in caring about people. While we were there we saw our family doctor, John Sutter and his family. Man, he has a lot of kids. It was really cool to see a lot of families today that you could tell really loved each other. I had a revelation from God that our new church in Arkansas is going to be a really good role-model church when it comes to Families. That in itself is going to be a huge oddity to the "prechristians" that we will serve. I am begining to see and receive vision about what KeyPoint Church is going to be like. Wow, things are getting exciting.

I will be turning in my resignation letter at work on Monday, so this move is becoming very real to me! I am super anxoius to get moving in God's direction, so my life can be the best it's ever been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home