Waking Up

11.28.2007

New recipe... Anyone like Alfredo Pasta

I tried a new Kraft Foods recipe tonight. It was for Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta. Well I altered it a bit and left the pesto part out, but it turned out pretty darn good.

Let me give you a little knowledge about myself before I get to the recipe link. My favorite food is Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Not just any Alfredo will do though.... I am very partial to Olive Garden's specifically. Josh always makes fun of me when I try Alfredo at any other restaurant, because he knows I am not going to like it as much as the Olive Garden version. Well, he is usually correct, but I do occasionally like to eat it at home and so I have tried many recipes to no avail.

But, I think I have found a good second place winner for my serious fetish of Alfredo.

Here it is folks: easy and delicious

Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta

Try it and let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Ratcliffe said...

It was good.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Tim said...

I have a secret recipe I was going to post on here for Alfredo sauce, but then I realized it wouldn't be much of a secret. You will have to let me know if you are interested and perhaps we could work out some kind of trade.

I am hungry now.

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Tim said...

This is tim by the way.

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger Keisha said...

Allen made this last night. It was yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home