Waking Up

12.20.2006

Merry Christmas to me (and Josh)

On Saturday, Josh and I ordered our Tivo and 3-year subscription to service. Josh got an e-mail regarding shipping on Monday. This glorious day, our Tivo arrived. When I arrived home from Christmas shopping, Josh was behind the tv wiring everything up. We still have to go get a wireless adapter so we can connect to the service, but we should get that tomorrow and then, we will be all set. I am looking forward to pausing live tv, and skipping through commercials on recorded shows. Plus, I won't have to plan my life around being home for tv shows anymore. Merry Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Allen said...

Tivo... it would be a dream.

Also I finally got to watch the Batali Ray/Delorintis Flay battle. You definitely could cut the tension with a knife on Giadas side. An epic battle.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

Ahhh! Tivo.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home