Waking Up

10.25.2004

Its kinda weird

I am experiencing quite a range in feelings on all of this Arkansas stuff. Sometimes I feel really at ease and peaceful, and sometimes I feel like its all going to fall apart. The funny thing is the change can happen in a matter of minutes. I have really been feeling seperated from God lately. Like I can't approach him. I want so badely to be connected again, and yet I feel like I don't even know where to start to get there. Then on the other hand I feel so confident that we are taking the step that God wants us to, and that eveything will work out , no matter how I feel. Man it is one wild roller-coaster that I'm riding these days. I want to have a close relationship with GOD again and I need everyones prayers to help me get there.

Thanks

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger Joel said...

Funny you should bring this up...Mixy and I were just having an IM conversation about a verse in Ps 130:3,4:

3 LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? 4 But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you.I remembered this verse when you said that you feel seperated from God. We take God's forgiveness way too easily. It is a serious matter that He takes our sins away and yet we go day in and day out taking it for granted. "If you kept a record of wrong...who could stand?" Wow...it is because of His grace and mercy shown through forgiveness that we really ought to feel small and insignificant in comparison to His majesty, splendor and glory -- that's the fear that it is referring to.

A seperation may be an opportunity for you to get back to the realization of who He really is, and what He has accomplished, is accomplishing, and what He wants to accomplish. A holy, and fearful, reverence will come out of that, if we begin to even remotely grasp that.

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Hey girl, I am definately praying for you guys. I think that God will surprize you when things really start happening. Always remember that He has your back. I think this is an awesome opportunity for you both. A chance to start a new chapter in your life is exciting and frightening at the same time. God understands that. I really believe that this is where God wants you two to be. As much as we will all miss you, we can be sure that you will be doing God's work and that is more important in the "big picture". We love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home