Waking Up

10.24.2004

What an emotional weekend!

Well, first thing was Josh leaving to go to Arkansas, to decide our fate there. I had to take him and drop him off at the airport and just leave. That was difficult, knowing that I wanted to go with him and see "it" for myself. He took a camera and said he would take lots of pictures. Next was my trip to Cincinnati to see my folks. They moved there about a month ago and I hadn't been to see them yet. While I was there they showed me around their "new" home. It was really cool seeing them so excited about their new place of residence. I really miss them, but also know that them moving away first will make our move a little easier. After spending the night down in Cinci, I began to get worried about our "baby" Kafka(for anyone who doesn't know thats our dog). I knew that I needed to get home cause she needed attention. So I headed home. Of course when I left my mom cried and I felt bad leaving. While I was driving home Josh called and we talked about Arkansas (since he is there) for about a half hour. He was so excited, just like a kid at Christmas! The more details he gave the more I cried, since it seems like things are finally falling into place. I guess I am realizing that God really does have everything under control. I should have came to this conclusion long before now, but sometimes you just get caught up in the organazation of doing it all! I am super excited about everything that is happening with us. I almost wish it would just hurry up and happen so I can look back and say "God did this, and I am so blessed to be able to a part of something so much bigger than what I could ever imagine possible". I am looking forward to the changes that are going to happen over the next couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home