Waking Up

1.05.2008

Ohio Vacation/Holidays in pictures

Well at least the last few days once I got my brand new camera. I used my Christmas money and Josh' parents took me to the Base Exchange(BX) at Wright Patt Air Force Base to buy my camera. This is what I got:


It's a Canon Powershot A460

Now, on to the pics... I'm sure that's what you want anyways.


This is my sister Jamie and her daughter Lilli


This is Josh's mom- Pame


This is my parents on the day we had to leave to come home... that is why I look so terible, but it is the only pic I got with my parents.


This is our friends Larry and Jennifer and of course Josh and I!


Last but not least, this is the gang we hung out with on New Year's eve. Most of the people in the picture are teens we had in our youth group when we were leaders. We were at Josh's best friends parents house.

I took more pictures than just these but I didn't want this post to be forever long.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

Wow! You and your sister look a like.

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger kellyk said...

i was going to say the same thing! major resemblance. sweet camera. so did you catch up with your old friend?

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Kim said...

i have a cannon A430! very similar. but your's is probably way better. haha. i just use that when i don't want to carry around my huge camera. :)


Oh! and funny story:
i was sitting on the Ogden's couch...and i look over to my right at the end table, and i saw a camera. i asked Liv, "Whose camera is this?! is this Sabrina's!?"....and then i finally realized that it was mine. haha. just thought i'd share.

love the pictures by the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home