Waking Up

1.22.2008

Birthdays and blessings

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 28 years old. I can't believe how quickly 30 is closing in! I went yesterday for a day of pampering and wanted to give you a run down of my day. I took a lot of pictures to share as well.

1. Went here for an associate to try some products on me.

Before I could make any purchases I had to leave to go meet up with Michelle for lunch.
2. Birthday lunch at Olive Garden with these girls was great.

These were the presents I got from them.


I also got some money from Genessa.
3. After lunch I went back to Sephora to get these products.

I got the "Naked" Body Butter as a gift for my birthday and the other little sample for free for spending so much money there.
4. Once I had my makeup I headed to this place for my 1 hour massage:

5. Once I was greatly relaxed I headed home to spend the rest of the evening with my wonderful hubby. This is the present he got me.

6. After I took a quick shower and got ready we headed out to dinner. I know this probably isn't the place most people want to go for a birthday dinner, but it was my dinner and b-day cake all in one.

This is why:

CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
After we got done with dinner we rented a couple movies and went home for the evening. Here is one last picture to show all the wonderful things I got yesterday.


Thanks to everyone for making my day so special. I was truly blessed by all of you.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Keisha said...

I'm glad you had a great b-day. I wish I could have made it to your b-day lunch. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home