Waking Up

10.20.2004

The time has come!

Well, it seems that I have now joined the droves of people that already share their thoughts with the world. I figured it was time to let people understand me a little better.

The main thing that has been in my thoughts lately has been the Arkansas move! WOW, so much to figure out and yet so little. Things have kinda been a whirlwind of "to dos" for me. I need to prepare so many things, organize everything, and yet I have no control over it. How is that? I have felt as though I have been given the first piece to a puzzle, and told to figure out what the image is, without ever seeing the other pieces. A lot of emotions have taken effect on me lately, realizing that I am getting ready to leave everything, everyone. Which brings me to the next point; Who is everyone? I don't feel as though some people around me are going to even notice I'm gone. I have seen such a change in the way people act around Josh and I both since they found out. Why? We are still your friends, so why does this have to change that. I guess that when things like this happen you find out who your "true" friends really are!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Joel said...

First off, let me be the first to welcome you to the wild world of blogging. It's addicting but in a good way. Besides, what better way for us to keep tabs on ya all down in the south?

Secondly, I hear you completely on the whole issue of finding out who your friends are. I hope I haven't been "that guy". If I have, I apologize sincerely. Interestingly, those that have "faked" friendship have finally let the cat out the bag. In all honesty, even though it may hurt, would you rather go on thinking they were your friends till an even more difficult situation comes and you find out otherwise, or find out now and get the hurt and frustration over with?

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Kim said...

That's awesome that you got a blog. Now I can know a little but more about you. :)

Wow. I'm going to miss you and Josh so much!! You both have been so awesome to me, and everyone else. I seriously don't know what I would do without you girl. You have just always been there for me, and I want to thank you for that. I hope you and Josh enjoy Arkansas. And be sure to keep in touch once you're down there. Once again, thanks for everything! You are such a blessing to my life. I love you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home