Waking Up

5.13.2006

Bugs

Per Kayla's request here is my post about bugs.

I don't care much for bugs. I don't have a problem killing them if I need to, especially spiders, but I leave them alone if they leave me alone.

Speaking of bugs make me think about my week at work. I ended up with a spyware virus on my computer and I had to get a tech to come and get it working again and remove the spyware. I spent 1 1/2 days without a computer. I realized how much I actually use it.

In other news I finished my Beg. Algebra class for this semester. I don't know what I got on the final yet, or what my final grade is, but I should find out soon. I won't be taking any classes this summer since we are going to be going to summer camp and I would miss 2 class of only 6 week terms, which would put me really far behind. I am going to take Intro to Law and Legal Assistance in the Fall semester. It will determine whether I proceed to change my major to Paralegal studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home