Waking Up

3.16.2006

No tagging just info

Four jobs I've had:
* Child Care teacher
* Wright State University- Theatre Arts Dept.
* Old Navy
* Administrative Assistant for many companies

Four movies that I can watch over and over:
* How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
* What Women Want
* Stand By Me
* Forest Gump

Four places I've lived:
* Indianapolis, Indiana
* Xenia, Ohio
* Springfield, Ohio
* Rogers, Arkansas

Four TV shows that I love:
* Amazing Race
* Grey's Anatomy
* Whose Line Is It Anyways
* MythBusters

Four places I've vacationed traveled to:
* Hawaii
* Gatlinburg, TN
* Branson, MO
* Guatemala

Four of my favorite dishes:
* Chicken Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden
* Biscuits & Gravy
* Chicken Chimichangas
* Chipotle

Four sites I visit daily:
* mail.yahoo.com
* thehometownchannel.com
* Arvest Online Banking
* Everyones' Blog

Four places I would rather be right now:
* My own place
* On a cruise to anywhere
* Ohio visiting
* Hawaii

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger PapaBob said...

That cake looked delicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home