Waking Up

3.09.2006

Let the Game Begin

Tonight Josh and I went to the Athletic Club where we are members. He taught me how to play Racquetball. It was really weird at first and it took me a while to get used to it. I find the hardest thing to do is play a bounce off the back wall. We spent about 1hr and 15 min. playing. We played 1 full game and Josh won 15-12. The rest of the time we were there we just hit it around inside that little bitty room.

Josh did hit me in the head with the ball once (indirectly, since it bounced off the wall first). I had a really good time, got a good workout, and found something that Josh and I can do together.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM , Blogger Joel said...

My question is this: How bad is Josh that he won 15-12? My goodness...

It's an addicting game, and the second best 1 hr aerobic workout you can get (next to swimming).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home