Waking Up

2.16.2008

Hodge Podge Dinner

Tonight, Josh and I had a mix-matched dinner. I was really in the mood for pierogies, but I felt we needed something else to go with them. So, we ended up eating Cheddar cheese filled soft pretzels like these along with the pierogies.



Josh just kept giving me a hard time about what I made, but I was just in the mood for snacky type foods. Have any of you ever had a crazy meal like that?

I remember once when I was younger when my dad, who is a truck driver, was out on a long trip, and my mom made a crazy hodge podge meal. She made us blueberry muffins and hard boiled eggs. My dad was furious with her. He was upset that we weren't eating a well-balanced meal. Who cares, just eat what you want, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home